snapshot's problem??

Hi!
    for another new hand's question. If i start to update the daily
snapshot, should I update all the snapshot (from 1999 - 2000), or just
the latest one?? else while getting into trouble i go for updating
first? and if i finish updating, can I delete those files or as cmu's
wireless utilities stiil stay there for use.
    another problem happened on my update (1/25) of NS-2.1b5 on my
Lynux. the following is the error message. how should i do to solve this
problem?? Have somebody meet this problem??

object.cc: In method `int NsObject::delay_bind_dispatch(const char *,
const char
 *, class TclObject *)':
object.cc:73: no matching function for call to
`TclObject::delay_bind_dispatch (
const char *&, const char *&, TclObject *&)'
/usr/local/src/tclcl-1.0b8/tclcl.h:214: candidates are:
TclObject::delay_bind_di
spatch(const char *, const char *)
make: *** [object.o] Error 1

thanks for everyone' advise