How to manual configure 2 separate paths?

Hi ,

I have problem defining separate paths for each pair of source and
destination nodes. Also it doesn't seems to work for in opposite direction
using the same path. I only managed to get sources n1 & m1 to aggregate
together and transverse via path 1 to n1. Not even n1-n2 & m1-m2 using the
same path. Am I going wrong some where?

I am attaching my codes. I really appreciate if you can take a look at it.

After going through Chapter 20 Unicast Routing, I am not too sure how this
command works? Can some one please explain?

$node add-routes <dst> <Target>

esp. the <Target> argument.

Any comments is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.