nam usage

Hi everyone,

I have another question. In my Sun Solaris 2.7 unix system there are three
users using ns2.

I have just realised that if one user uses nam in his/her simulation first and
if the other user wants to use it at that time, the second user's nam window
pops up on the first user's screen.

I copied the nam executable files in different directories for each user but
the problem still exist.

I think if nam is running as a process on the unix server, it cannot
run another process.. Is that true? Or is there something that I can do?

Thanks for your kind help.

Fusun Inanc