queue-server-like implementation in NS

Hi, everyone.

I am working to implement queue-server-like function with NS.

That is to say, some packets are coming into a queue, each packet
is served during the time given by a distribution or an input file, and
the next packet is served just after the time. The times should be given packet by packet.

I am thinking of one solution. In a delay file used in a link model ; LinkDelay::recv
it is to change txt = txtime(p) to the time biven by a distribution or
an input file. But it seems difficult to NS beginner, me.

Could you recommend any easier way to do it or let me know
the detailed way for my solution?

One more question:
it is possible to have queueing at input buffers instead of output
buffers?

Thanks in advance.

Tai Suk Kim