Re: ghost-nodes moving by wireless-scenario?

Dear Anastasia,

Actually I had the same problem as you have. If I remeber well, if you
want to see the nodes you should increase their size. Use the command
$ns initial_node_pos $node 20
to this purpose and check if changing the value 20 make the nodes
visible to you.

Secondly, not seeing packets is absolutely normal since nam does not
support yet packet visualisation when nodes are mobile. You should only
see packets in the fixed part of the network.

Hope it helps

Fabienne

Fabienne LEFEVRE
Centre de recherche Motorola   Paris