Re: ghost-nodes moving by wireless-scenario?

    Dear Fabienne,
very many thanks for your hint! Following your advice
I get now something to see with the animator (simple-wireless.tcl-
it is the example with the two simple moving nodes) but what I see doesn't
make much sense to me! It is only two homocentric circles the one with the
bigger radius has turned to green and time (on the frame down left)
seems frozen! In Marc Greis' tutorial I read something about an xgraph
window that a procedure should open for me (when wireless)
but nothing like that has happened.
Do you have much experience with wireless scenarios?
The examples are very few and are also buggy unfortunately.
I've tried wireless-test.tcl and wireless.tcl also. It is not amusing
to have to find braces to close up in the code etc.

Best regards and thanks again
Anastasia