Re: bug in nam-1.0a8 (wireless-problems)

hi,

i am wondering if u are able to run the nam of wired-cum-wireless example
of Mac
Greis tutorial correctly. (its the animation of both wired and wireless )

please let me know.

regards,
hrishi

Hrishikesh Gossain
Center For Distributated and Mobile Computing
Dept. of ECECS, University of Cincinnati
Phone No. : (513)556-3437 (Lab.)
email: [email protected]