Re: classifier?

Hi,

could someone tell me how the classifier address is populated?
when I create 2 nodes and a duplex link between them, and without adding
any route ( by the procedure add-route") how the classifier address
knows that the target of the classifier is the link and in which slot it
is installed ?

I like to do the same thing, but for another default classifier which I
have created and which will be the default classifier for the first
node. The second node has by default the classifier/Addr and I like to
create a duplex link between them,

but my problem is that the classifier of the first node (which i create)
doesn't found in his slots the target. I don't find how I should
populate the classifier which I have created?

Thanks for help

hajer