Re: Bad Nam trace format

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Lloyd Wood wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Claudia Jacy Barenco wrote:
>
> >        When running Nam I received the following error:
> > "Nam:badly formatted event at offset 1061 in out.nam"
> >        The line in out.nam is:
> > "+ 0.288906 0 1 pareto 210 ------- 0 4.0 5.0 0 0"
> > What is wrong with this format ?
>
> at a guess, the name pareto, which nam doesn't recognise.

...since that's obviously .tr format, and this shouldn't be cropping
up in a .nam tracefile anyway. Looks like you've got your trace-all
and namtrace-all filenames mixed up at some point; the odd thing is
that nam would normally complain about these things far earlier than
line 1061...

bad guess - arghle. (thanks, Miroslav.)

L.