Question about WFQ

Hi all,

I have had a Q about the differences of WFQ and other scheduling
algorithm like DRR or WRR some days ago.
To simulate the Delays in an integrated service environment I need to
implement one of the algorithm mentioned above.
As far as I informed it�s the best way to use an WFQ scheduler. Does
anybody know if there is already an implementation in the new version
2.1b6 of ns.
Can  I also simulate with other schedulers like DRR or WRR and are the
results
compareable to the results I would get if I use WFQ?

Thanks in advance

Martin