Question about finding end to end delay

Dear ns-users,
I am trying to find the end to end delay of a packet in the network.I am
writing a function which takes the trace file as an argument and does the
job.
I am not sure whether there are some already existing parameters in the
core and if i could just use them.In my search and understanding i
couldn't find any.
Your suggestions are called for.
Thanks,
Arun

Arun Gandhi
M.S. Computer Science                        Office: 603 - 862 - 3786
University of New Hampshire                  Home  : 603 - 862 - 7614
Durham,NH 03824                              Email : [email protected]