Re: Question about FTP

Tan,

As Hala has pointed out, you need to do some calculation to get the ftp
agent to send the right amount of data bytes.  If the tcp agents send 1KB
per packet, you should probably say '$ftp send 100' (the units
of ftp send is # of packets as I recall).

_o16 : no target for slot 1
However, this error message usually means something's wrong with
the routing table (not setup correctly or addressing problems).  Since
routing table is setup during this proc call: $ns run, I suspect the fix
can be as simple as changing '$ftp send 100'  to  '$ns at 0.0 "$ftp
send 100"', assuming 100 is the right number for your purpose.

Cheers,
-Polly