Re: modify a function

If you have an otcl binding for that C++ function, you can simply use
[Simulator instance] at ...

If you want to directly schedule it in C++, you can use
Scheduler::schedule(), following the example in delay.{cc,h}. Notice that
your C++ class must derive from Handler (scheduler.h).

Alternatively, you can derive from TimerHandler (timer-handler.h) and
supply a hook there to your resume(). See trafgen.h for an example using
TimerHandler.

- Haobo