Re: your mail

See ~ns/tcl/ex/tcpecn.tcl, it uses otcl binding tracevar to trace a
particular variable. Also notice if you want it to send the trace output
into nam trace, you should say 'Agent/TCP set nam_tracevar_ true' before
starting the trace. The default is to dump every trace to standard output.
You can also say 'Agent/TCP set trace_all_oneline_' then "all" variables
will be traced and dumped. However, in this case, no nam output will be
generated.

- Haobo