Help on classifier!

Hi, I want to make a node can accept packets with different des. addr. other
than its own.

say n0 -- n1 --- n2

somehow n1 can route a packet with DesAddr n0 to n2 (verified), however, due
to the flat-static routing, n2's classifier is configured to be something
like (n0_id, [link_(n2_id, n1_id) head]), this packet will be looped back to
n0

so I use add-route to change n2's routing table as
add-route $n0 [$n2 set dmux_]

"classifer dump" gives the right entry for n0 however, during the
simulation, seems to me that it still use the old routing table and n2's
classifier won't deliver the packet to upper layer (as shown by xxgdb)
instead by Classifier.find(Packet *P) it will send back it to n1.

can anyone help me with this problem?
(btw, the add-route is scheduled after "ns run")

Rong

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001