Re: Asking for a favour

Hello Aiman,

Sorry for interfering but the case seems also interesting to me!
I have also run the same example as you (wired-cum-wireless.tcl)
and got an animation on which only three nodes are appearing.
However I have taken the example from ns-2.1b6-current/tcl/ex.
Where did you look up for the the dropped packets? In the trace file? (.tr).
And as I saw your mail is addressed to [email protected].
Unfortunately I couldn't find in my mails any contribution from
such a member of the mailing list, who would be experienced (I suppose)
with the wired-cum-wireless scenarios.

I would be grateful if you could give me more information and be
willing also to exchange my experience with you (running similar files)
Best regards:A.Leventi-Peetz