Re: [ns-users] Node-Field-Size Error

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Frank Solensky wrote:

> Have you tried adding
>
> 	$ns set-address-format expanded
>
> to the beginning of your script?  The beginning of the (2.1b5) 'ns notes'
> document describes the format as "Node expandaddr" but that generates a
> "unable to dispatch method Node" error.

If you're using an older version of ns, Node expandaddr is often by
far the better choice, even if you're told that it's deprecated and
you should be using set-address-format instead.

This should all be moot in 2.1b6, but that breaks other stuff (DV
routing). I'm using Node expandaddr reasonably happily with 2.1b5.

L.