Re: Traffic Generation for Application

If you mean you want to _manually_ control the time when to send a packet,
why don't you just call the send function of your agent? E.g., if you are
using one-way TCP you can say sth like "$tcp advanceby 1024".

You only want to use the traf generators when you have a pattern to
"automatically" generate packets.

- Haobo