Using ns environment

Dear ns-users,

I am an associate teacher in Universidad Politecnica de Valencia (Spain), and i just begin
to use ns simulator to study wireless networks.

I send you this question in order to know if you can help my in my first steps with ns
environment.

With the new ns node APIS,  how you can access to the properties of the different class
of a node (LL, IFq, MAc, NetIF). For example, how can Iaccess to the wirelessPhy
class values such as Pt, Pr, freq, lambda etc from a tcl script?.

For example I know that if I want to modify Pr property i have to put the following

sentence: $node_(0) setPr valor.

but, how can I access this property for example to write in the screen this value.

put ....

Thank you in advance.

C.J.
"No one wants a good education. Everyone wants a good degree."
~ LEE RUDOLPH

Juan Carlos Cano
Departamento de Inform�tica de Sistemas y Computadores (DISCA)
Universidad Polit�cnica de Valencia
Camino de Vera S/N, Valencia 46022 Espa�a
Tel:96 3877007 ext:9704,      Fax 96 3877579
e-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.disca.upv.es/jucano/