Re: wireless troubles

Dear Kun-chan,

   I'm using the the version ns2-1b6 but I have also downloaded
the ns-current version (not yet installed). With nam-1.0a8 I have
difficulties on my Sun (Solaris 6) so I used the older nam version special
for Sun. I don't know if the version of the gnu compiler gcc, has played
a role why new nam doesn't run. I have gcc 2.7.2.3.
Inbetween I have seen a mail of December 14, about Bug fixes for CMU extensions. Do you have experience with the case?
Did the wireless scripts function with the -current version of ns?
Many thanks:A.Leventi-Peetz