Re: project length assessment

Lloyd Wood wrote:
> (Obgrumble: change a #define constant in a header file and I end up
>  having to rebuild all of ns to make sure it gets changed properly;
>  something of a disadvantage to #define constants. I think a lot of
>  them would be better as bound variables instead.)

Do a "make depend" in ~ns.

This will generate dependencies between your source files and
the header files they depend on, and tack them onto your Makefile.
Then when you do a plain "make", your header file timestamps will
be checked too and any file depending on a changed header will be
recompiled.

regards
	aidan
____
:wq!
begin:vcard
n:Williams;Aidan
tel;fax:+61 2 9666 0501
tel;work:+61 2 9666 0649
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.arc.corp.mot.com/
org:Motorola Australian Research Centre;Scalable Commodity Internet Laboratory
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Senior Research Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;(Not mailing address)=0D=0ALevel 3, 12 Lord Street;Botany;NSW;2019;Australia
note;quoted-printable:Mailing address is:=0D=0A=0D=0AAidan Williams=0D=0ALocked Bag 5028=0D=0ABotany NSW 1455=0D=0A
fn:Aidan Williams
end:vcard