multiple dlb

Hi.
According to Tarik Alj's suggestion my DLB is:
#tbf setup
set tbf1 [new TBF]
$tbf1 set bucket_ ...
$tbf1 set rate_ ...
$tbf1 set qlen_ ...
set tbf [new TBF]
$tbf2 set bucket_ ...
$tbf2 set rate_ ...
$tbf2 set qlen_ ...
#attach (to UDP agent)
$ns attach-tbf-agent $n1 $agent1 $tbf2
#DLB creation
$tbf1 target [$tbf2 target]
$tbf2 target $tbf1
Even if a single DLB works (tested) when I try to create a larger number of DLB-regulated sources (each source has its own DLB) some of them keep quiet.
Changing some parameters such as starting or stopping times, rates, queue lenghts or others it can happen that the number of active source increases or decreases but I can't guess any rule.
Can anyone infer the reason why this can happen?
Any help will be very appreciated.
Fabio.