Re: using debugger - query

Hi,

the debugger at the site   http://expect.nist.gov/tcl-debug/
appears to be in the .tar.gz format. However when I download it, I get
it as a .exe file.
When I try to run this .exe file on my windows 95 system, I get the error
message "tcl-debug_tar.exe is not a valid win32 application"
Am I doing something wrong? What should I do to download this
debugger and install it with my ns ?

thanks and regards,
- Manika.

Nader Salehi <[email protected]> on 02/10/2000 06:40:14 AM