RE: RIO installation

hi nicola,

> Hi all , I need to install the RIO patch on ns-allinone-2.1b5
> but I don't understand where put the files *.cc and *.h .

i suppose the answer is "wherever you tell the makefile they
are".  the simplest approach is to just put all of the files
in the patch into the main source directory.

please note that the ptr to the RIO patch on the contributed
modules page is intended for use with ns2-1b6.  there was a
fair amount of work involved in porting the original ns2-1b4
RIO code to version 1b6.  if anyone has a version of the RIO
code for ns2.1b5, they might want to toss nicola a line.  the
version 1b6 RIO code WILL NOT work with version 1b5 as there
was apparently a good amount of changes in the ns classifier
module between those releases (as i recall).

cheers,

james