CFDAMA and MFTDMA specifications

Hi Everyone!

As a final year system lab project, my partner and I are assigned
to incorporate the CFDAMA and MFTDMA protocols into the satellite
extension of ns2. We are looking for the specifications of these
two protocols. We would appreciate it if someone can point
us to standards documents or references for the specifications.

Hyperlinks to similar works under way are also great and helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen