NS doesn't write CBR and rtProtoDV events in the same simulation

	When I executed the example3.tcl script from the NS tutorial for
demonstrating dynamic routing, I found that the CBR source events were not
written to the NAM trace file. What NAM can visualize is just the routing
messages by the protocol 'rtProtoDV'.

	After I commented out the '$ns rtProto DV' line in the script, the CBR
events appeared again and I could see the CBR source in NAM. Of course, no
dynamic routing was done.

	Could anyone give me some clues so that I can visualize 'rtProtoDV' and
'CBR' at the same time? I have tried this script in ns-2.1b5 without any
problem. Now, I am using ns-2.1b6.

Joseph Cheng

example3.tcl