Re: NS doesn't write CBR and rtProtoDV events in the same simulation

	I have made the changes according to what Guo Liang described and
I could finally make CBR and rtProtoDV work together. Do you want to give
it a try? Attached you can find the diffs. You can patch the files by:

	patch rtProtoDV.cc rtProtoDV.diff
	patch route-proto.tcl route-proto.diff

	But I wonder whether this can help your TCP case?

Joseph Cheng