[Q] About GT-ITM

I have two questions.. ^^;

[1]
When I was trying to generate a random tree with GT-ITM,
there was an segmentation error and it generated only one gb file
even though three gb files was expected..

I used the file which contains following lines below

geo 3
10 10 1 0.2

[2]
In transit-stub, I made 100 nodes
and there was no problem in executing NS with my test file.
But, when I increased the number of node into 132 and execute ns,
an segmentation error had occurred..

what I remembe is that it's fine until the number of node <= 256.
Is it right?
Anyway, I added one line like below..

$ns set-address-format expanded

But, I still had a segmentation error......
I don't know what's wrong....

Does anybody have an solution about these?
Thanks in advance...