AW: AW: routing problem

may i know when can i use add-route ? i always think that add-route creates
a direct route from one node to another. so in this case, ns add-route e b
would send packets to b first instead of going straight to node d.
i also found that even with duplex links, ns add-route would not allow me to
send packets through the desired path coz packets would still be routed
using the route which has the least cost.

        a   b   c   d