Re: NS for HP-UX

I am using ns-2.1b5 under HPUX 10.20. Things run quite OK. You just have
to download the source code and compile it in your machine (the compiler
we use is GNU compiler).

Cheers

Yuri Pitelman wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a version of ns that would
> run on HP-UX, version B.10.20? If there is, where can I
> get the installation instructions?
>
> Thanks,
> -Yuri

    Nguyen Huu Thanh

    Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
    Institut fuer informationstechnische Systeme
    Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
    85577 Neubiberg
    Tel.: +49 89 6004-2279
    Email: [email protected]