Re: NS doesn't write CBR and rtProtoDV events in the same simulation(fwd)

Forwarding Liang's added multipath changes (below) to the list. Can we
fix per-node setting of multipath routing while we're at it?

The below patch still allows the traditional

Node set multiPath_ 1

to work, as far as I can see with a test of my multipath DV networks,
so it shouldn't be harmful;

$node set multiPath_ 1

should now also be working properly (I didn't test that, not having a
test scenario to hand, hint hint). It's just a question of setting
multiPath_ in the right place...

thanks,

L.

fix something, mail a patch and description to the list, move on.

minimal diff to patch ns-node.tcl v1.68 based on Liang's comments
below:

<PRE>

56a57
>         $self instvar multiPath_
71a73
>       set multiPath_ [$class set multiPath_]
591,592c593
<       $self instvar multiPath_ routes_ rtObject_
<       set multiPath_ [$class set multiPath_]
---
>       $self instvar routes_ rtObject_

</PRE>