Re: wireless troubles

>Anastasia Leventi-Peetz wrote:
>I'd like to know what you mean by all looked OK !
what did I meant is that I didn't encounter the problem you described below
on the SUN machine I was using .

kun-chan

I have installed the cmu-extensions nad I think part of the directories
of ns-2 snapshot were overwritten.
I'll try your distclean advise. Can you please tell me
if you work on a Sun or PC?
This wireless1 runs to show anything reasonable at all
on my PC with the new nam animator compiled
without optimization (newest GNU compiler). Have you or anybody
MANAGED to get the new nam(8) working on a SUN.
The animator starts but stops with a curious message which I have
already given in previous mails. Thanks a lot:Anastasia

Kun-chan Lan
Computer Science, University of Southern California
2620 Ellendale Place #203, Los Angeles, CA 90007
http://www.isi.edu/~kclan
(H)323-735-0268  (O)310-448-8260