help for Makefile.

Hi, NS folks,

I got a problem related to the Makefile of ns-allinone-2.1b5, I created a
new
agent, what I did is,

1. Write codes for support my agent, three .cc file and three .h file.
2. Register my agent at the packet.h and ns-packet.tcl
3. Add three .o files to the Makefile.
4. Make depend.
5. Then I make it, but after make, I can not find the three .o file.

The more strange thing is after I change name of some other agent
implementation
files I did before( for example I change fec_sender.o to fec_sender_new.o ),
then
make it again, it don't care what I changed just tell me that the ns is up
to date,
then I remove fec_sender.o, make it again, it create the fec_sender.o again,
but
in my Makefile the .o file should be created is fec_sender_new.o.

Those phenomenon happened after I successfully used the efence to do bounder
check,
I have removed the efence from the link part of the Makefile. Now even I
extract a
new Makefile from the ns-allinone-2.1b5.tar, The problem still exist. I
don't know
if some place has been locked or not.

I appreciate any suggestion and help.

Sincerely,