Node_ ?

Hi,

I have created my self node which is a superclass of Node. I have
specified the mk-default-classifier of my node  where I create a new
classifier. I have created in my simulation example the node by the
instruction new MyNode.

I have already sent a mail because I had a problem, that is the
classifier of the node which i have created doesn't find its target ,
and i have the message _o23: no target for slot 1 ( _o23 is the handle
of the classifier on this node). i haven't found yet the solution.

I tried to dump the routing table, and I found that there is no route
from this node , because when the routing table is computed by the
method "Simulator instproc compute-flat-routes{} " , it doesn't find any
info for this node in Node_($id_ ) ($id_ is the  node id).

I don't know where i should assign my node to the Node_($id_) . I tried
to do that by defining MyNode instproc init args {} , but it doesn't
resolv the problem.

any ideas ?

thanks

hajer

Hajer TOUNSI

ENSI, Rue des entrepreneurs, Charguia II 2035 Tunis-Carthage.
T�l : (216  1) - 704911 ; Poste : 143
Fax : (216 1) - 706297
http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~tounsi/