MIP of NS-2.1b6

Hello everyone,

Currently I am working on the MIP code of NS-2.1b6
to make it support route optimization and hierarchical
FA. My question is, after MIPDecapsulator, which inherits
AddressClassifier,  receiving a packet p, it simply does
the following:

  NsObject* link = find(p)
  link->recv(p);

Does the "link" here indicate the node of next hop?
Second, how can I communicate between two different
agents on the same node?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jason
--
Jason Liu , Parallel and Distributed Processing Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Information Engineering