IPV6 over NS, Mobile over IPV4/V6

Hello,
	I am newbie to ns and want to use it for my major B.Tech. project. I am
interested in implmenting some variation of MIPV4 or MIPV6. But am not sure
how this can be done on NS. Is there some reference implementation is
available for same. Also can i make my software run on both NS and
ethernet(As of now i don't have access to wavelan so would like to work on
ethernet instead). Does NS supports IPV6. And can protocols written for
ethernet be easily proted to NS.
Ashish Baweja