wnd_init_option_ (again)

Hi everybody:

I found my previous question had something to do with "trace_all"
method.  If I ran "trace_all" after "create_topology", there was no
error message, however, I could not get any trace information.  But, if
I ran "trace_all" to a file first, error message occured.  attaching my

Thank you very much.

Attached:

Hi everybody:

I was trying to attach multiple Agent/TCP/Vegas to a same node.  I was
succeed
when the number of agent was less than 20.  But, I always got an error
says
"Wrong number of wnd_init_option_ 0" when I want to attach more.  Even I
set
windowInitOption_ to 1 by the time Agent/TCP/Vegas was create did not
help.  I
really don't know why.  Could anybody give me a hand?

I really appreciate any help.  Thank you very much.  The following is
part of
my code:

proc create_topology{
set num_node 28
set test_node [expr $num_node - 1]

for {set i 0} {$i < $num_node} {incr i} {
    set n($i) [$ns node]
}

$ns duplex-link $n(0) $n(1) 1.5Mb 100ms DropTail
$ns queue-limit $n(1) $n(0) 10
$ns duplex-link $n(1) $n(2) 10Mb 1ms DropTail

for {set i 3} {$i < $test_node} {incr i} {

    $ns duplex-link $n(0) $n($i) 10Mb 1ms DropTail

    set dst($i) [new Agent/TCPSink]
    $ns attach-agent $n($i) $dst($i)
    set src($i) [new Agent/TCP/Vegas]
  #  $src($i) set windowInitOption_ 1
    $src($i) set fid_ $i
    $src($i) set packetSize_ 576
    $ns attach-agent $n(2) $src($i)
    $ns connect $src($i) $dst($i)
    set p($i) [new Application/Traffic/Pareto]
    $p($i) attach-agent $src($i)

    $p($i) set burst_time_ 500ms
    $p($i) set idel_time_ 500ms
    $p($i) set burstlen_ 50