changing network topology, mobility of nodes

Hi,

I'm just starting to use NS2 and I am wondering, is it possible to modle
a topology in NS, using standard elements, that changes over time. I
need this since I want to model mobile users in an IP network (either
cellular or ad hoc). If standard modules exist, are there at the moment
any other people/groups working in the same area .

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
Carl

Carl S. WIJTING
Applied Scientist
KPN Research - Mobile Networks
P.O. Box 421                             tel: +31 (0)70 3323201
NL-2260 AK Leidschendam         mob: +31 6 51612563
the Netherlands