Re: wnd_init_option_ (again)

Hi Lloyd:

Thank you for your fast reply.  The under line I wrote was a typo.  I
really sorry about that.  I attached my original code with this email.
If I move the "trace-all" command in front of the "create_topology",
there is no error.  But If I execute the "trace-all" after
"create_topology",  "Wrong number of wnd_init_option_" occur.  And also
if I change the Agent/TCP/Vegas to Agent/TCP/Reno, it runs fine.  If the
number Agent/TCP/Agent is less than 20, it is also OK.  I really don't
know why "trace-all" has something to do with Agent/TCP/Vegas.  Seems to
me, it is a bug.  I am using ns2.1b6 now.

Thank you for your time.

--
Jun Ke
[email protected]