Bug in latest release of ns

Hello,

I am a grad student at the University of Cincinnati and am interested in
reviewing your ns software but the latest all-in-one release doesn't
seam to work on Linux RadHat box.  The error occurred even as I tried to
unzip the file as follows:

ns-allinone-2.1b6/ns-2.1b6/tcl/test/test-output-WLtutorial/CVS/Entries
ns-allinone-2.1b6/ns-2.1b6/tcl/test/test-output-WLtutorial/wireless1.Z

zcat: ns-allinone-2.1b6.tar.gz: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file

The ./install script then produced an error:

./install: ./tcl8.0.4/unix: No such file or directory
./install: ./configure: No such file or directory
tcl8.0.4 configuration failed! Exiting ...
Tcl is not part of the ns project.  Please see www.Scriptics.com
to see if they have a fix for your platform.

Any suggestion regarding this issue would be gratly appreciated!

Sincerelly,

Mihajlo A. Jovanovic