nam problem with node

Dear all,
First, thank to those answer my questions on ns command line arguments
questions.
Here I an other problem :

    I'd create a new classifier based on label forwarding mechanism. And
added a new node class inherited from Node class in otcl.

    The classifier seem work correctly (from the result of the trace
file). But when I tried to display the animation with nam, there are
errors:
The follow is the error when i test a two node network using the new
node I create.
n0 is define first.

    n0-----n1
Error message:

Failed to start animator:
class Animator: constructor failed: class NetworkModel/Auto: constructor
failed: error when calling class NetworkModel/Auto: link 1 0 10000000
0.0050000000000000001 0 1.0
node 1 is not defined...
    (_o6 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o6 cmd link 1 0 10000000 0.0050000000000000001 0 1.0"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    (procedure "_o6" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"$self link $dst $src [bw2real $rate] [time2real $delay] $length $rev"
    (procedure "_o6" line 46)
    (NetworkModel layout_link line 46)

Is there any thing I need to add to get nam running correctly.