Re: MPLS simulation

Hi Christiane,

I am starting to do some testing/simulations on MPLS. Kindly let me know if there are any links/examples available to go read through and keep going. i believe you too are doing some good piece of work on the subject.

Some help shall be greatly appreciated.

Arun

Christiane wrote:

 Hi everybody, I am trying to simulate a explicited routed path in ns-2 and I am having some problems with it. For example, can anyone tell me what does the message "no target for slot 8" means? Did anybody simulated anything related to this (explicited routed paths)? Any kind of information will be apreciated. Thanks,Christiane Silva da PurificaçãoFederal University of Pernambuco -  Brazil