Changing the IP priority field Dynamically

Hi,

I need to change the IP priority field in sending packets once a while
and dynamically. As mentioned in the manual allocpkt() is responsible for
initialization of this field.
I have tried to change this field from the output method in TcpAgent by
calling access method and setting iph->prio() to new value but I wasn't
successful.

I know that we can change this field from OTCL script but in that way all
of packets from one source will have the same prio_ field!  since I need
to change this field once a while (let's say every 30 sec. or so) and
just for only one packet (in other word I need to send  packet with prio_
set to some nonzero integer every 30 seconds) , I thought I'd better
change it on C++ code.

I would be very appriciate if someone could kindly help me where and in
which file I can change prio_ field dynamicaly. Thanks alot in advance.

--Abdollah