new nam on a Sun

    Dear Kun-chan,

        I find the oldest way to show with the animator the exchange
of packets (the line rays) much better than the way of homocentral crises
because in the old manner one knows which node communicate with which.
Today I got a terrible surprise:
I had wireless1 in a stopped nam process, (older version of nam showing rays)
and started the newer nam for wireless2.
The result was, in the animation the wired part was reduced to a point
and without energy modus, the mobile IP became red by sending.
The two nam processes shouldn't communicate with one another isn't it so?
Please give me a hint how can I make the transfer of data on the wired
part a little bit thicker by the animation?!
best regards:
Anastasia