-routerTrace ON

   Hallo Kun-chan, it's me again Anastasia.
I have looked in ns/doc and finally found a couple of things.
In my wireless3.tcl I gave above
set opt(energymodel)    EnergyModel     ;
set opt(initialenergy)  0.01               ;# Initial energy in Joules
set opt(adhocRouting)   DSDV                   ;# routing protocol

and then by node-config
                 -adhocRouting $opt(adhocRouting) \
                 -energyModel $opt(energymodel) \
                 -routerTrace ON \
                 -rxPower 0.3 \
                 -txPower 0.6 \
                 -initialEnergy $opt(initialenergy) \

but still I get the homocentric crises, I have more power in the
motion and no colour though I wished a little bit colour.
I thought energyModel provides colour and -routerTrace ON together
with DSDV the linear rays...
I'm still on the Sun

Any suggestions? Anastasia