wireless Tracefile!

hi all,

My tracefile for MIP has got some interesting feature which i could not
understand.  i am running a simulation of MIP. My ftp source over TCP
starts at 10.0. The trace file entry from top to bottom of the file is

-  0 to 10 the entry is only for wired part

-  10 to the complete simulation period the entry is for MH only ( i
guess)

-  40 to simulation time the entry is for wired part

so for the time from 10 to 40 there is no entry for wired source which
generates packets. (i am sure that source generates packets because MH
recevies it). and also wired trace  is appended at the end of file after
enteries of
MH.

i would appreciate if someone help me to solve this puzzle.

regards,
rishi
Hrishikesh Gossain => (513)556-3437 || [email protected]