Re: Problems with installing NS_allinone

What is the problem?  Where does it happen? It is not obvious to me
from your email.

Nader

>>> "Chirdeep" == Chirdeep Chhabra <[email protected]> writes:

Chirdeep> Hi, I have been trying to install ns_allinone version
Chirdeep> without success. It is imperitive that I use it soon so
Chirdeep> could you please tell me what is going wrong. I am pasting
Chirdeep> the output I have been getting.  It could of great help it
Chirdeep> you could mail me the problem and direction at the earliest.
Chirdeep> thankyou sincerely -Chirdeep Singh Chhabra

Chirdeep> loading cache ./config.cache checking for ranlib... ranlib
Chirdeep> checking whether cross-compiling... yes checking for
Chirdeep> getcwd... no checking for opendir... no checking for
Chirdeep> strstr... no checking for strtol... no checking for
Chirdeep> tmpnam... no checking for waitpid... no checking for
Chirdeep> strerror... no checking for getwd... no checking for
Chirdeep> wait3... no checking for uname... no checking for sin... no
Chirdeep> checking for -lieee... no checking dirent.h... no checking
Chirdeep> how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E checking for
Chirdeep> errno.h... yes checking for float.h... yes checking for
Chirdeep> values.h... yes checking for limits.h... yes checking for
Chirdeep> stdlib.h... yes checking for string.h... yes checking for
Chirdeep> sys/wait.h... yes checking for dlfcn.h... yes checking for
Chirdeep> unistd.h... yes checking termios vs. termio
Chirdeep> vs. sgtty... none checking fd_set and sys/select... no
Chirdeep> checking for sys/time.h... yes checking whether time.h and
Chirdeep> sys/time.h may both be included... no checking whether
Chirdeep> struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... sys/time.h checking
Chirdeep> for tm_zone in struct tm... no checking for tzname... no
Chirdeep> checking tm_tzadj in struct tm... no checking tm_gmtoff in
Chirdeep> struct tm... no checking long timezone variable... no
Chirdeep> checking time_t timezone variable... no checking for
Chirdeep> st_blksize in struct stat... no checking proper strstr
Chirdeep> implementation... broken, using substitute checking for
Chirdeep> strtoul... no checking for strtod... no checking for
Chirdeep> strtod... (cached) no checking for ANSI C header files... no
Chirdeep> checking for mode_t... no checking for pid_t... no checking
Chirdeep> for size_t... no checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... no
Chirdeep> checking for opendir... (cached) no checking union
Chirdeep> wait... no checking matherr support... no checking return
Chirdeep> type of signal handlers... int checking for vfork... no
Chirdeep> checking for strncasecmp... no checking for -lsocket... no
Chirdeep> checking for -linet... no checking for BSDgettimeofday... no
Chirdeep> checking for gettimeofday... no checking for gettimeofday
Chirdeep> declaration... missing checking for -linet... no checking
Chirdeep> for net/errno.h... yes checking whether char is unsigned...