Re: -routerTrace ON

Hello Kun-chan, many thanks for your cooperativity.
First I have to say, I've downloaded your nam on my PC (Linux RedHat at home)
and having parallely two nam processes (your nam always) I had problems
with the second process. It is not so bad as on the Sun, but from the
three wired nodes (wireless2.tcl) I could see only the two of them.
As I said, when I kill one precess the problem disappears.

Now, I saw in your nam Makefile you have used
CCOPT=-g
When I do the same (I had previously CCOPT=-g -O), I get
the coloured unicast transfer on the wired part thicker and better
to see. I think that would be interesting for you to know
how sensitive the whole story is on the switches.

Can you please tell me what you mean by energy depletion?
I had hoped to see color changing when the node is sending.
One more question:
I get by

ns mywireless2.tcl
Load complete...
Starting Simulation...
warning: Route to base_stn not known: dropping pkt

but the animation sees Ok afterwards. If I change very much the
scen-3-test (destination of mobilnodes)
I get the warning repeated and then happens no exchange by the
animation.
Can you please tell me how can I affect non dropping or dropping
or establishing a Route to base station?

I can include my code in a next mail if it is not very boring to you
Anastasia