[ns] Re: RSVP Ns implementation + Classifier

Thank you Haobo and Lloyd.

> As Lloyd has pointed out before, there is an RSVP. Please look at
> http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ns-contributed.html

If I am not wrong , it is said that to obtain a copy of this RSVP you
should write to Marc Greis. That is what I have done a time ago without
receiving any answer. May be it is just a problem of time and I should be
more patient. I should be more precise by asking if it is possible to
download it directly from some web page.

Antoine B.