[ns] Re: Regarding

Anirban,

Say initially, you set the c_rp to $n2 like:
set mproto CtrMcast
set mrthandle [$ns mrtproto $mproto {}]
$mrthandle set_c_rp $n2

To change the core in the middle of a simulation, you need to reassign
c_rp, and then re-compute rpset adn mcast routes like this:
$ns at 0.7  "$mrthandle set_c_rp $n0"
$ns at 0.71 "[$mrthandle set ctrrpcomp] compute-rpset"
$ns at 0.72 "$mrthandle compute-mroutes"

hope this helps,
-Polly